GPSA recommends using our garments and other materials for decoration to ensure the best quality and wear characteristics.
As a service to our loyal customers, GPSA will accept, at our discretion, orders to screen print or embroider customer-supplied garments and materials. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that decorating quality is up to GPSA standards, but please be aware of the following:
• Customer-supplied items must be new, clean, unwashed and otherwise suitable for decorating.
• Because of differences in manufacturers’ processes, fabrics, and other materials, we can’t warranty customer-supplied items or our decorating on those items.
• Items must be approved by GPSA for decorating before decorating. Some items can’t be decorated effectively because of seams, cuts, zippers, or other characteristics that might interfere with the decorating process. If your item is not a standard tee-shirt, please review it with us in advance.
• GPSA reserves the right to charge for the time required to unpackage items if they are delivered to us with internal packaging such as individual bagging. We will notify you before beginning production if this occurs.
• Please allow for some loss in the decorating process. We recommend an allowance of 2 items or 2%, whichever is greater, and reserve the right to consider orders closed within these limits.
GPSA cannot be responsible for product lost due to variability or defects in customer-supplied materials.